Tuesday, March 29, 2011




This culture has molded me,
Hip-hop now runs through my every vein,
I breath its rythm and drink its ryhme,
take the time to pick apart each and every line,
understand its revolutionary movement,
fly with its passionate winds,
it inspires my very being,
it lets me cry, laugh, and live a life so inspired,
i couldn't ask for a better medication,
this music is my band-aid and I'm far to afraid to rip this shit off,
it flows through my day and allows me to respect the moment, the now,
i can't let go, can't give it up, the love of my life, rips at my soul and holds it so delicately together,
saved my life, like jesus on the cross, it's power humbles my control i don't have over life,
thank you for this gift, it was well worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I enjoy the simple, but finer things in life, while the complicated seems to dull into a normality i'd rather not take part in.