Wednesday, March 30, 2011


i lay here..., my side empty, my heart asking, and my mind breaking,
from the self inflected pain of a heartless asshole,
last to know, first to fall, uncontrolled the entire time,
take these shots, take these lines, and leave me with the pestering hollow feeling of my lies,
give me a minute and I'll tell you I love you, give me a year and I'll break it off smoothly, give me 756 days and I'll destroy your world, give me a lifetime and maybe you'll start to understand,
understand why God gave me life, why the things i do are so conveniently fucked up, and why sometimes I change my mind about changing my brain,
because no matter what i do, truly, it's all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I enjoy the simple, but finer things in life, while the complicated seems to dull into a normality i'd rather not take part in.